Racks and Pinion From CVJ Axles, Inc.
CVJ’s experience with power steering racks and pinion comes from over 2 decades of remanufacturing racks including custom and racing racks. We have developed performance processes that we use on all our racks. Whatever your rack needs we can help you out.
Rack remanufacturing process:
- All hard parts are OEM
- Completely disassembled and cleaned
- All components are inspected and replaced when needed
- Rack is polished to an ultra smooth surface
- Top quality seal kits
- Use high quality o-rings and gaskets
- Pinion clocks and pre-loads are set to OEM spec
- Every rack goes through a 16-step test including:
- Ports and connections are thoroughly checked
- Rack is low and high pressure tested (3 – 1400 lbs.) to insure no leaks
- Car simulation and load testing for steerability
When you are looking for a rack:
There are so many choices, which way to go?
The better choice in our experience is quality remanufactured OEM CV axles.
Better than New Chinese!
Because “New Axle” now means Cheap Chinese “Knock-Off”, not original manufacturer
- do not meet OEM spec
- inferior metal used in manufacturing
- high failure rate