Description – 9534
A Better economical axle for NO LIFT Trucks – Stock axle angles
Toyota OEM Steel
Quality Remanufactured by CVJ
Aftermarket neoprene boots.
Ready to install – fully assembled and complete.
Nut and seals are not included.
These axles will ship within 2 business days.
Better than Part Store axles or Internet axles – These are original Toyota axles that have been completely Remanufactured by CVJ using the best aftermarket parts available. You get OEM Toyota steel and design where it counts at a much better price than new, with CVJ reliability. More info below.
Core Deposit – The deposit or additional fee that is refunded when you return your used axle (the core).
- Only the same original Toyota used axle can be accepted.
- The core must be rebuildable (most are) and have all the parts.
- Cores should be returned within 30 days for full refund.
- Link: How to ID Toyota axle
Shipping – ground shipping and handling varies by zip code (see in cart)
- We can also provide a return shipping label for returning the core (adds on the same cost as shipping to you).
- Please call us for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside the USA.
Warranty – When used for offroad or in lifted or modified trucks there is no warranty.
If you have an issue, contact us, we will help resolve any issue.
Questions? – please give us a call or email us on the contact page.
800-292-(AXLE) 2953, 303-297-2448
- ALL BOOTS – running at higher angles will shorten the life of any boot.
- Neoprene boots Least expensive – Better
- Reman and Aftermarket Industry-Standard boot.
- High quality Neoprene boots – better than most Asian boots.
- 3-8 year life expectancy.
90 day warranty on these boots on non-modified trucks.
- OEM Toyota boots Closest to OEM – Best
- The longest lasting CV (wheel side) boots semi-hard plastic.
- The CV boot is installed with special tools using OEM Toyota clamps
- Outer boot is Hytrel – tougher, more abrasion and chemical resistance.
- 8-18 year life expectancy.
- Inner boot is OEM Toyota Neoprene.
- 5-10 year life expectancy.
- Usually good up to 3″ lift – based on reports from the field.
180 day warranty on non-modified trucks.
- Higher Angle Red Silicone Inner Boots Proven Custom Solution
- This boot is installed on the Inner (differential side) joint.
- If your axles are running at higher angles this boot should help.(lifts, raised shocks, leveling kits, etc.)
- Many offroaders prefer this boot for higher angles saying they last longer. Each lift kit is different.
- These can help if your inner boots are running:
- at moderately higher angles,
- are rubbing on themselves or
- have longer travel.
- This red boot design has more convolutions (ribs) so it handles angles better. Also the silicone handles self abrasion better than neoprene.
- These won’t be much help with severe angles.
- There are a few aftermarket suspension combinations that do not provide adequate clearance for this boot. As a rule of thumb you will need an extra inch of clearance from the existing boot (radially & along the shaft). Please check the clearance before ordering.
- Ask us about Boot Slide Info for re-positioning and re-clamping the boot if needed.
No warranty on these boots.
CVJ REMANUFACTURED – Why CVJ is better
CVJ properly and completely remanufactures Original Toyota axles
- We start with original Toyota Axles –
- stronger than new Asian aftermarket axles
- designed better than new Asian aftermarket axles
- CVJ reliability – we do it properly – Every axle is completely:
- cleaned & inspected
- out of tolerance parts are replaced
- Chrome Steel balls used
- High moly grease -American made
- New neoprene (or Upgraded) boots
- SS clamps – pneumatically tensioned
- Dust shields are included
- Differential clip is checked
- Threads are chased and tested
- Packaged to arrive without damage (as much as we can)