Description – BOOT RT50
DIY Higher Angle Inner Boot
You install this boot on the Inner (differential side) joint. Skill level – advanced.
Includes grease and clamps.
This can help if your inner boots are running:
at moderately higher angles (due to lifts, raised shocks, leveling kits, etc.)
are rubbing on themselves or
have longer travel
This red boot design has more convolutions (ribs) so it handles angles better.
Needs additional clearance over original boot of +1” diameter, +1” length.
Please check the clearance before ordering.
These axles will ship within 2 business days.
No warranty on these boots.
Shipping – ground shipping and handling varies by zip code (see in cart)
- Please call us for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside the USA.
Warranty – There is no warranty on this boot.
If you have an issue, contact us, we will help resolve any problems.
Questions? – please give us a call or email us on the contact page.
800-292-(AXLE) 2953, 303-297-2448
OTHER BOOTS INFORMATION
- ALL BOOTS – running at higher angles will shorten the life of any boot.
- Neoprene boots Least expensive – Better
- Reman and Aftermarket Industry-Standard boot.
- High quality Neoprene boots – better than most Asian boots.
- 3-8 year life expectancy.
90 day warranty on these boots on non-modified trucks.
- OEM Toyota boots Closest to OEM – Best
- The longest lasting CV (wheel side) boots semi-hard plastic.
- The CV boot is installed with special tools using OEM Toyota clamps
- Outer boot is Hytrel – tougher, more abrasion and chemical resistance.
- 8-18 year life expectancy.
- Inner boot is OEM Toyota Neoprene.
- 5-10 year life expectancy.
- Usually good up to 3″ lift – based on reports from the field.
180 day warranty on non-modified trucks.
- Higher Angle Red Silicone Inner Boots Proven Custom Solution
- This boot is installed on the Inner (differential side) joint.
- If your axles are running at higher angles this boot should help.(lifts, raised shocks, leveling kits, etc.)
- Many offroaders prefer this boot for higher angles saying they last longer. Each lift kit is different.
- These can help if your inner boots are running:
- at moderately higher angles,
- are rubbing on themselves or
- have longer travel.
- This red boot design has more convolutions (ribs) so it handles angles better. Also the silicone handles self abrasion better than neoprene.
- These won’t be much help with severe angles.
- There are a few aftermarket suspension combinations that do not provide adequate clearance for this boot. As a rule of thumb you will need an extra inch of clearance from the existing boot (radially & along the shaft). Please check the clearance before ordering.
- Ask us about Boot Slide Info for re-positioning and re-clamping the boot if needed.
No warranty on these boots.