Description – 9808 R
A Great economical axle for LIFTED Trucks – Moderate axle angles
Can help correct leaking inner boot due to lift.
Toyota OEM Steel
Quality Remanufactured by CVJ
Neoprene outer CV boot
Red Silicone Higher Angle Inner Boot,
Needs additional clearance of +1” diameter, +1” length.
Please check the clearance before ordering.
Ready to install – fully assembled and complete.
Nut and seals are not included.
These axles will ship within 2 business days.
Better than Part Store axles or Internet axles – These are original Toyota axles that have been completely Remanufactured by CVJ using the best aftermarket parts available. You get OEM Toyota steel and design where it counts at a much better price than new, with CVJ reliability. More info below.
Core Deposit – The deposit or additional fee that is refunded when you return your used axle (the core).
- Only the same original Toyota used axle can be accepted.
- The core must be rebuildable (most are) and have all the parts.
- Cores should be returned within 30 days for full refund.
- Link: How to ID Toyota axle
Shipping – ground shipping and handling varies by zip code (see in cart)
- We can also provide a return shipping label for returning the core (adds on the same cost as shipping to you).
- Please call us for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside the USA.
Warranty – When used for offroad or in lifted or modified trucks there is no warranty.
If you have an issue, contact us, we will help resolve any issue.
Questions? – please give us a call or email us on the contact page.
800-292-(AXLE) 2953, 303-297-2448
- ALL BOOTS – running at higher angles will shorten the life of any boot.
- Neoprene boots Least expensive – Better
- Reman and Aftermarket Industry-Standard boot.
- High quality Neoprene boots – better than most Asian boots.
- 3-8 year life expectancy.
90 day warranty on these boots on non-modified trucks.
- OEM Toyota boots Closest to OEM – Best
- The longest lasting CV (wheel side) boots semi-hard plastic.
- The CV boot is installed with special tools using OEM Toyota clamps
- Outer boot is Hytrel – tougher, more abrasion and chemical resistance.
- 8-18 year life expectancy.
- Inner boot is OEM Toyota Neoprene.
- 5-10 year life expectancy.
- Usually good up to 3″ lift – based on reports from the field.
180 day warranty on non-modified trucks.
- Higher Angle Red Silicone Inner Boots Proven Custom Solution
- This boot is installed on the Inner (differential side) joint.
- If your axles are running at higher angles this boot should help.(lifts, raised shocks, leveling kits, etc.)
- Many offroaders prefer this boot for higher angles saying they last longer. Each lift kit is different.
- These can help if your inner boots are running:
- at moderately higher angles,
- are rubbing on themselves or
- have longer travel.
- This red boot design has more convolutions (ribs) so it handles angles better. Also the silicone handles self abrasion better than neoprene.
- These won’t be much help with severe angles.
- There are a few aftermarket suspension combinations that do not provide adequate clearance for this boot. As a rule of thumb you will need an extra inch of clearance from the existing boot (radially & along the shaft). Please check the clearance before ordering.
- Ask us about Boot Slide Info for re-positioning and re-clamping the boot if needed.
No warranty on these boots.
CVJ REMANUFACTURED – Why CVJ is better
CVJ properly and completely remanufactures Original Toyota axles
- We start with original Toyota Axles –
- stronger than new Asian aftermarket axles
- designed better than new Asian aftermarket axles
- CVJ reliability – we do it properly – Every axle is completely:
- cleaned & inspected
- out of tolerance parts are replaced
- Chrome Steel balls used
- High moly grease -American made
- New neoprene (or Upgraded) boots
- SS clamps – pneumatically tensioned
- Dust shields are included
- Differential clip is checked
- Threads are chased and tested
- Packaged to arrive without damage (as much as we can)
Stronger Axles? Visit Lotus Development